CPA Exam Review Providers (Alphabetical Order)
CPA Review Courses:
Becker, Fast Forward, Gleim, Lambers, Ninja, Roger, MDS, Surgent, Tutor the People, Wiley & Yaeger
The ILBOE does not endorse ANY particular CPA exam provider. The names and links below are provided for informational purposes only.
Becker Professional Education, an Adtalem Global Education Company
Krista Simmons, Local Account Manager, 630-383-1013
Becker has helped nearly one million candidates prepare for the CPA Exam. With over half a century of experience and a proven study method, we can help you pass, too!
With Becker’s CPA Exam Review, you get:
- Highest quality materials, including the most up-to-date content covered on the CPA Exam.
- Comprehensive preparation ensures no surprises on exam day—the functionality of our course mirrors the CPA Exam in every way.
- A completely integrated course, with textbooks, lectures, homework, simulations and other course components that work together seamlessly, giving you an effective way to prepare for the CPA Exam
- Flexible course formats to fit your lifestyle, work schedule and study preferences.
(888) 798-PASS (7277)
For a 15% just for visiting this page, please see our FB and Twitter posts from 10/30/2017 for the link.
Prepare to pass the CPA Exam with expert instruction, powerful technology, and unparalleled support. Fast Forward Academy’s CPA Exam Review includes comprehensive textbooks, over 80 hours of instructor-led video, 5000+ review questions and simulations, unlimited practice exams and more!
As the leader in accounting exam prep for over 40 years, we’ve helped accountants pass over 1 million CPA exams. We’re so confident that our proven approach and extensive experience will help you pass the CPA Exam that we give you our no-hassle Access Until You Pass® Guarantee: You pass or your money back.
Gleim CPA Review prepares you to pass better than any other course because its the only course to include three review essentials:
- Completely comprehensive content: Our bite-sized video lectures, the largest bank of exam-emulating questions available, and beyond basic CPA Exam blueprints coverage provide maximum confidence for exam day.
- Interactive SmartAdaptTM technology: Our proprietary adaptive platform targets knowledge gaps, customizes your study path and delivers sophisticated analytics for efficient and effective studying.
- Unparalleled candidate support: Our Personal Counselors, accounting experts, and technology gurus won’t leave you to take the CPA Exam alone. They supply answers, advice, and encouragement for the duration of your exam journey.
Robert M. Poe, Customer Support Manager
(800) 845-8569 US/Can, (727) 507-9646 Intl & (727) 507-8380 Fax
Lambers, Inc. is a leader in review courses for the CPA, CIA, EA, AFSP, and CMA exams. Lambers also offers IRS Continuing Education for Tax Preparers and CPE for CPAs. Accounting and finance professionals around the world incorporate Lambers products into their training programs.
Pass the CPA Exam with the Lambers Self-Study CPA Review course! Watch Lambers Professor’s lecture on hard-hitting topics and work hundreds of CPA Exam questions onscreen. Reinforce your learning with the Lambers Adaptive Learning Software. Textbooks also included.
Jason Figler, Business Development Manager, Midwest
Roger CPA Review is a leading e-learning company helping aspiring accountants achieve career success. Roger CPA Review is EFFICIENT. Our student’s time is valuable; we respect that. So, we’ve streamlined our eLearning system to focus on exactly what is needed to pass the CPA Exam. No optional chapters. No unnecessary exposition. No wasted time. (No joke!) Roger is EFFECTIVE.
With an 88% pass rate, the proof is in the numbers. Our lectures, textbooks, and practice questions are broken down into micro-learning structured lessons that help keep you focused – and helpful memory aids and mnemonics make sure you absorb all of that vital information. Roger is ENJOYABLE. The CPA Exam doesn’t have to be so bad (we promise!). We believe the key to success is enjoying what you do – the more you enjoy studying, the more likely you are to succeed. It’s no wonder we receive reviews from students who actually miss their course after passing the CPA Exam!
Over the years, thousands of successful CPA candidates have attended the MDS CPA Review Classroom Course. If you are looking for quality instruction to pass the CPA exam efficiently, you need to take Steve Martin’s course! The exciting instruction style, personal attention from the instructors, and over 35 years of CPA Review instruction is what separates MDS from all other courses.
For self-study students, MDS CPA Review’s state of the art classroom instruction videos can be viewed online and 6,000 homework questions are also online. The MDS Tutor Self Study System videos can be watched from anywhere at your convenience without losing the same excitement as the classroom instruction.
Why spend thousands and thousands for other courses when you can get more with MDS for half the price!
Program and pricing or 800-778-7436
Surgent CPA Review can help students prepare for the CPA Exam faster than other review courses through their 100% online course that utilizes a state-of-the-art adaptive learning platform that shortens study time and improves retention allowing students to prepare and pass faster!
Surgent offers two options for your CPA Review preparation –
1) The Essential Pass that includes access to the online system and its 350+ lectures, a test bank of more than 6,800 multiple-choice questions, nearly 400 simulations, e-books, customized study guides, complete practice exams, and a study planner or
2) The Premier Pass that includes everything with the Essential Pass plus printed textbooks, flashcards, and one-on-one coaching.
Tutor the People CPA prep offers one-on-one tutoring on all sections of the CPA exam, both online and in-person. Tutors work with students to first establish their existing foundation in each section, and then create a custom-tailored study plan that builds upon that foundation. Tutor the People works with CPA students around their schedules, whether they are working a 9-5, studying full-time, or anything else. Tutors work with students using their preferred combinations of materials and help develop a plan of attack using students’ preferred resources. Tutor the People provides students with 2,000 practice questions to supplement their studying.
Sonny Cox, Senior Support Specialist, 800-824-2811
With over 40 years of successfully helping candidates prepare and pass the CPA exam, YAEGER CPA REVIEW is a leader in self-study CPA review programs. We combine cutting-edge computer technology with a traditional in-the-classroom teaching style. Our 2017-2018 course bundles include:
– 100+ hours of in-depth video lectures
– Online YAEGER textbooks w/ video sync
– A hard copy of texts available upon request
– Custom study planner fits any schedule
– 5,000+ multiple choice questions (AICPA released questions)
– 1-on-1 instructor support by phone, email, and message board
– Quiz generator
– Exam simulator
– CRAM courses for quick studying
– Audio lecture series
– Digital flashcards for on-the-go studying
– NEW Performance under pressure audio bundle w/ Dr. Marc Schoen
Yaeger CPA Review is the best value in exam preparation on the market. No other course offers more. Plus, everything has been redeveloped to incorporate the required AICPA blueprints. According to the AICPA, the blueprints should be the “primary preparation resource” for CPA candidates and are an “essential study tool.” That’s why these blueprints are the backbone of our course.
Important Exam Contacts
- Examinations Division
Princeton South Corporate Center
100 Princeton South, Suite 200
Ewing, NJ 08628
- Membership Department
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-8775
- Member Service Center:
- Examinations Division
- Main Address:
150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 700
Nashville, TN 37219-2417
- NIES (NASBA International Evaluation Services) c/o NASBA:
150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 850
Nashville, TN 37219
- Payment Coupons (NASBA):
- Main Address:
Please select “Contact Us” in order to call, email or e-chat.
- Scheduling: 800-580-9648
- Testing Accommodations: 800-967-1139
We understand that sometimes paying for fees associated with sitting for the CPA exam is difficult.
If you are interested in applying for one of the many exam scholarships related to the exam and succeeding in the working world, please visit the AIPCA and ICPAS websites, as well as the CPA exam providers listed in the section below.
Not sure where to start? Click here for an overview of the application process.